- Pitru Paksha 2023: Why the festival lasts 16 days this year
- 3 scientists win Nobel Prize in physics for looking at electrons in atoms during split seconds
- Odisha to get world class cancer care, research innovation centre by Dec 2025
- Indian economy to grow at 6.3 pc in FY24: World Bank
- Markets fall on unabated foreign fund outflows; HDFC Bank, Reliance also drag
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- MUM Commodity Prices
- BJP demands judicial probe into Shivamogga violence
- Rupee falls 15 paise to close at 83.21 against US dollar
- Untested India look to keep focus intact against South Korea in men's hockey semifinal
Vettel's celebrations cost Red Bull 25k euros
Sebastian Vettel's Celebrations Cost Red Bull 25k Euros, Sebastian Vettel Wins Grand Prix in India. Sebastian Vettel's post-race celebrations after winning the Indian Grand Prix cost him a reprimand and his team Red Bull a fine of 25,000 euros at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here on Sunday.
Greater Noida: Sebastian Vettel's post-race celebrations after winning the Indian Grand Prix cost him a reprimand and his team Red Bull a fine of 25,000 euros at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) here on Sunday.
The German driver took the chequered flag in first position and instead of returning to the pit lane, went to the main straight to entertain the grandstand crowd with his tyre-smoking, donut display after the race. The FIA stewards called him to explain his actions and later reprimanded him and fined the team.