- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
India mangles West Indies to bid farewell to Sachin
India Mangles West Indies To Bid Farewell To Sachin. Tendulkar, rushed from the deep and grabbed the stumps. The full Indian team honored him by lining up on both sides of the pitch as he walked down the track for the last time in his very long career of cricket.
Mumbai: India mete out an innings and 126-run trounce on the West Indies on the third day of the second Test to give a grand farewell to God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar in his final test match at the Wankhede Stadium on Friday.
After scoring only 5 runs more than their first innings score, West Indies were all out at 187 on the tird day of the second and final test match between India and West Indies. Pragyan Ojha was declared as the Man of the Match for claiming five wickets each both the innings.