- Telangana: Doctors to get 15% raise in stipend
- Hyderabad: Kishan lashes out at KCR
- Schedule for EAMCET counselling released
- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
Sharath is World No 33
Achanta Sharath Kamal, longtime poster boy of Indian table tennis, upstaged teammate G Sathiyan to be the highest world ranked Indian at No 33, it was revealed on Friday
Coimbatore: Achanta Sharath Kamal, long-time poster boy of Indian table tennis, upstaged teammate G Sathiyan to be the highest world ranked Indian at No 33, it was revealed on Friday.
Thus, Sharath, 36, recaptured his prime position which was his for a long time. He attained his best world ranking No 32 in May 2015.
After the Suzhou World Championships, where he suffered a hip injury, there saw a dip in his form. Since then he won his record equalling eighth national singles title at Ranchi.