- Inculcate habit of planting saplings: Kurnool SBI DGM Lekha Menon
- Gold and silver rates today remained stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 06 June 2023
- Hyderabad: Youngistaan organises unique trek
- Weather alert: 212 mandals in AP to witness severe heatwaves today
- Kurnool: Several villages in Kowthalam reeling under water crisis
- Tirupati: Brochure on SPMVV-WBIF’s academia, industry interaction meet released
- Hyderabad: Blinding headlights of vehicles keep city motorists on the edge
- Tirumala forests should stand as role model for biodiversity: EO A V Dharma Reddy
- Mangroves to be developed at Bhimunivaripalem
- Hyderabad: TASA spreads awareness on need to protect environment
Rahul is face of Puma
KL Rahul has joined hands with sportswear brand PUMA for a threeyear association, which will see him feature in brand campaigns and promote the latest PUMA products
Hyderabad: KL Rahul has joined hands with sportswear brand PUMA for a three-year association, which will see him feature in brand campaigns and promote the latest PUMA products.
He joins an illustrious band of achievers like Usain Bolt, Virat Kohli, Jonty Rhodes and Stephen Fleming.
Rahul said, “As a cricketer I am constantly striving to be one step ahead in the game both on and off the pitch.
It will be amazing to work with PUMA and join their impressive portfolio of athletes and super stars”.
Commenting on the association, Abhishek Ganguly, MD, PUMA India, said, “Rahul is a world class athlete who inspires today’s youth with his performance and style.
His personality is in total sync with Puma’s brand ethos and we are very happy to associate with him”.