- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
Deepika Kumari wins bronze in Archery World Cup Finals in Samsun
Indias Deepika Kumari held her nerves in an intriguing playoff to down Lisa Unruh and win the bronze medal in the Archery World Cup Finals in Samsun on Sunday
Turkey: India's Deepika Kumari held her nerves in an intriguing play-off to down Lisa Unruh and win the bronze medal in the Archery World Cup Finals in Samsun on Sunday.
Both the players were tied at 5-5 at the end of five sets, which necessitated a shoot-off.
Kumari and Unruh both shot 9 but Kumari won bronze because her arrow was closer to the centre.
This was Kumari's fifth World Cup Finals podium.
A draw would have been enough for Kumari to seal the issue in the fifth set, but in the absence of a coach the Indian struggled to keep pace.