- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Arjun Tendulkar picks fifer to put Mumbai in command against Delhi in Cooch Behar Trophy
Arjun Tendulkar, son of batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar, shone brightly with the ball, claiming a fivewicket haul against Delhi in a U19 Cooch Behar Trophy match on Wednesday
New Delhi: Arjun Tendulkar, son of batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar, shone brightly with the ball, claiming a five-wicket haul against Delhi in a U-19 Cooch Behar Trophy match on Wednesday.
The junior Tendulkar representing Mumbai, returned with figures of 5/98 as Delhi U-19 slumped to 394 for 9 in their first essay at the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium at stumps on day three.
Set to bat, Mumbai scored 453 runs in their first innings with opener Divyaansh (211) who scored a double century. Delhi still trails Mumbai by 59 runs.
Arjun's scalps consist of opponent skipper Ayush Badoni, Vaibhav Kandpal, wicket-keeper Gulzar Singh Sandhu, Hrithik Shokeen and Prashant Kumar Bhati.
Arjun is a promising left-arm pacer, a regular associate of the Mumbai U-19 team. He has also played two U-19 games for India against Sri Lanka, where he took three wickets.
Earlier Arjun has also bowled at the nets of the senior Indian team at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai and in London.