- Oppn parties' meeting deferred due to Congress, says Nitish Kumar
- WTC Final: Shastri, Ponting, Akram give Australia slight advantage over India
- DCM Shivakumar meets all MLA's, MP's and MLC's on Bangalore development
- Cambodia to graduate from least developed country status by 2027: PM Hun Sen
- Tiny video capsule shows promise as an alternative to endoscopy
- London-based firm Nothing to manufacture Phone (2) in India
- Watch The Viral Video Of Girls Saving Rs 2,000 Notes In Their Piggy Banks
- Prayagraj temples to be renovated ahead of 2025 Maha Kumbh
- Odisha Train Accident: Body identification a major challenge for Odisha govt
- Google may bring battery health feature with Android 14
India vs Australia 2nd T20I: Unchanged India win toss, opt to bowl at MCG
India won the toss and opted to bowl first against Australia in the second T20I of the ongoing threematch series here at Melbourne Cricket Ground MCG on Friday
Melbourne: India won the toss and opted to bowl first against Australia in the second T20I of the ongoing three-match series here at Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on Friday. Following the toss, Indian skipper Virat Kohli informed that the team will be going ahead in the match with the same squad as in the first T20 international.
Australian captain Aaron Finch, on the other hand, admitted that they would have opted for bowl first in case they had won the toss. Talking about the team combination, the batsman confirmed that Nathan Coulter-Nile has replaced Billy Stanlake in the squad after the latter rolled his right ankle trying to take a catch on the boundary rope during the warm-up session.
Having lost the opening encounter, the Indian side will be aiming to keep their winning hopes alive in the series by clinching the second game. Following are the Playing XI of India and Australia:
India- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Jasprit Bumrah
Australia- Aaron Finch (C), D’Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ben McDermott, Alex Carey (WK), Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter-Nile.