- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
2nd ODI: Australia opts to bat vs India
Australian skipper Aaron Finch won the toss and opted to bat against India in the second ODI of the three match rubber at the Adelaide Oval here on Tuesday
Adelaide, Jan 15: Australian skipper Aaron Finch won the toss and opted to bat against India in the second ODI of the three-match rubber at the Adelaide Oval here on Tuesday.
While the hosts remain unchanged since their last game, Mohammed Siraj makes his ODI debut for India replacing pacer Khaleel Ahmed.
Australia presently leads the rubber 1-0.
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (Captain), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (Wicket-keeper), Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami
Australia: Aaron Finch (Captain), Alex Carey (Wicket-keeper), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Lyon, Peter Siddle, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff