- Vishnu Institute NSS camp at Kovvada concludes
- Special de-addiction centre opened at Asram Hospital
- Foundation stone laid for internal road works
- BJP to Finalise Tie-Up with TDP-JSP Tomorrow: TDP, JSP to kick-start campaign from Feb 28
- Telangana MLA Lasya Nanditha's Life Cut Short in Tragic Accident
- Is it the end of politics in Russia?
- Farmers’ popularity graph at stake
- BJP needs different narrative down south
- Tension prevails in Tadepalli
- Sharmila lambasts YSRCP govt for betraying youth
Australia vs Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne hit by bouncer and stretchered off
Sri Lanka opener Dimuth Karunaratne was hit by a bouncing delivery on his helmet and was taken off the field at Manuka Oval on a stretcher
Canberra: Sri Lanka opener Dimuth Karunaratne was hit by a bouncing delivery on his helmet and was taken off the field at Manuka Oval on a stretcher.
Karunaratne crumpled to the ground after ducking into a Pat Cummins bouncer which rocketed into the back of his helmet after tea on the second day Saturday.
The 30-year-old Karunaratne, who was unbeaten on 46, left the ground on a motorized stretcher.
He appeared to be conscious, although medical staff appeared concerned about his neck.