- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Bathroom storage ideas
Boost a small bathrooms storage with these budgetfriendly tips and tricks Bathroom storage solutions dont have to break the bank These small bathroom ideas on a budget will help you redo your space and add precious storageall while looking stylish Here are some tips to make the most of cheap bathroom furniture in style
Boost a small bathroom’s storage with these budget-friendly tips and tricks. Bathroom storage solutions don't have to break the bank. These small bathroom ideas on a budget will help you redo your space and add precious storage—all while looking stylish. Here are some tips to make the most of cheap bathroom furniture in style.
Reuse old furniture: Repurpose old furniture for cheap bathroom storage solutions. New backing board, fresh paint, and new hardware will make a difference to an old hutch or a thrifted dresser. When choosing paint for your furniture flip, consider opting for a bolder hue to give your bath a pop of colour.
Add open shelves: Open shelves are perfect for towels, boxes, and baskets which are a better alternative to cheap bathroom cabinets. One can conserve precious drawer space for unsightly items like extra toilet paper.
Use every inch: Make bathroom furniture serve double duty. Use the top of a hutch as a makeup vanity. Glass bottles, metal cups, and decorative trays keep makeup brushes, hair accessories, and other odds and ends organised and at the ready.
Divide and conquer: Plastic bathroom organisers separate and sort small items in drawers. Group like products together and assign a tray each for hair essentials, oral care, and first aid. Look for cheap dividers that will fit your drawers or buy multipacks online.
Get the creative look: Towel bars can be expensive. Get the long drawer pull which may change the look. Install one on the side of a vanity or another piece of bathroom furniture for a budget-friendly solution to storing hand towels.
Stick to a budget:
Stick to a consistent colour scheme. Each of your storage solutions will add to the room's overall design instead of looking mismatched. Blend all of the colours together with a simple floral arrangement. These are the ways to decorate the bathroom in budget yet still looking stylish and sophisticated.