Robots will serve you food here
The future has arrived in china and it looks greater and bigger than your imagination
The new future hotel in China will boast of an exciting array of technological experimentation.
The future has arrived in china and it looks greater and bigger than your imagination.
Alibaba, the e-commerce giant has shown what it means to be the richest conglomerate in the world by opening a futuristic hotel in Hongzhou, China and the world cannot stop looking in awe.
Recently opened Flyzoo Hotel in Hangzhou has created a stir on the internet.
The hotel welcomes guests with a face-recognition module as part of the check-in process. The hotel rooms will actually enbale its guests to control features like lights, television and curtains using ALibaba's voice activated digital assistant.
The hotel also has robot waiters, deployed at the restaurants which will feed you dishes and beverages. The robots are programmed to also assist you with directions and answer your queries should you have any.
The entire operation is handled by an Al management system called Tmall Genie while the robots have been developed by Alibaba's A.I Labs.
According to company officials, extensive testing was done to ensure smooth operations and one that is fully protected from vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Some though are questioning the morality of the move considering that it is a sign robots are replacing humans.
- Rajasthan government machinery being misused against me: BJP leader Shekhawat on poll fight in Jodhpur
- MHA distributes special kits to states, UTs to help probe sexual assault cases
- Tear my son's clothes, take him to task if he does not deliver: Kamal Nath
- Sajad Lone expresses concern over Yasin Malik's health
- Congress workers protest outside Rahul's residence