Now, an app will make you romantic
Now, An App Will Make You Romantic
Washington: A new app that teaches you to be 'romantic' by reminding you to call your partner or send them a sweet text message has been developed.
Greg Knauss, a web and software developer, created the easy-to-use app called 'Romantimatic'. Knauss, who has been married for 18 years, got the idea for the app after he realised that he sometimes forgets to tell his wife that he loves her.
"Even with the amazing technology we have in our pockets, we can fly through the day without remembering to send a simple 'I love you' to the most important person in our lives. Romantimatic can help," according to the app description on its website.
The app requires you to enter your partner's phone number and set the time and frequency with which you want to receive notifications, 'Mashable' reported. The app sends a push notification when it's time to call your partner or send them a text message.
Users can choose from a set of messages housed in-app such as 'Totally swamped, but can't get you off my mind,' or write their own.
- Count all VVPATs, if mismatch with EVM figures, says Sitaram Yechury
- It is just an exit poll, not an exact poll: JD(S) leader Kumaraswamy
- PPP model proposed by centre for suburban railway project
- Heartbreaking: Mufti condemns killing of PDP activist in militant attack
- Results of Delhi Lok Sabha poll may get delayed by 5-6 hrs: Chief Election Officer