Samsung most preferred amongst Android gadgets
Samsung Most Preferred Amongst Android Gadgets
Washington: Samsung is at number one amongst most popular Android gadgets used by enterprise users, according to a report.
The report from Mobile Device Management (MDM) Company Fiberlink revealed that Samsung stood at first place with 56 percent of the market followed by Motorolaat 22 percent and HTC at 8 percent and a host of other companies with 2 percent or less.
Fiberlink spokesperson Jonathan Dale said that Samsung had invested heavily in enterprise security features that made IT professionals more comfortable having their devices in the workplace and the devices also ranked high on the 'cool' factor.
However, another report found that almost three-quarters of all new business smartphones and tablets activated in the fourth quarter of 2013 ran iOS , not Android.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources