Google Glasses can harm eyes
Google Glasses Can Harm Eyes, Causes Eye Pain. According to a media report, doctors have opined that wearing Google Glasses can cause pain.
Washington: According to a media report, doctors have opined that wearing Google Glasses can cause pain.
The report by Beta-beat quotes users of Google Glass for the first time saying that they had a heache once they wore it and added that the ache was gone when they took the glasses off.
The issue seems to be with the screen on the Glass as it is placed in the human line of vision, Dr. Eli Peli, the Harvard optometrist who Google had hired. This may have not worked well with all users and hence the headache, it said.
First the screen was placed on such positions that it would block the view of the user as and when he used the Glass.
So, the screen location was changed which might be the reason behind the ‘Glass aches’, the report quoted Dr Peli as saying.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students