Soon, a watch that works as a phone
Watch That Works As A Phone. How about a watch that makes and receives calls and you just need to hold your wrist up to the mouth!
New York: How about a watch that makes and receives calls and you just need to hold your wrist up to the mouth!
According to Wall Street Journal, the South Korean manufacturer is in talks with various telecommunications carriers to turn its smart watch into a phone.
The watch-phone will reportedly run on Samsung's own Tizen smartwatch operating system.Samsung has launched Galaxy Gear device that did not receive an expected response. But the second-generation Gear 2 device is lighter, thinner and more powerful, the report added.
- Election Results: At 25, BJD Lawmaker Is Youngest Member Of Parliament
- ISIS boat reportedly sets off from Sri Lanka, Kerala coast on high alert
- Congress worker killed by suspected Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- CJI sexual harassment case: BCI disappointed over views of 2 ex-SC judges
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories