Turn your car into Wi-Fi hotspot
Adding a latest product to their kit, 4G Network EE recently launched its latest in-car WiFi entertainment hub called the Buzzard 2.
London: Adding a latest product to their kit, 4G Network EE recently launched its latest in-car WiFi entertainment hub called the Buzzard 2.
The device has been designed to enable five users in a car to access the Buzzard 2 at once. Equipped with a USB plug, a user would be able to surf the net while charging his/her phone simultaneously, the Daily Star reported.
High speed internet connectivity has become an essential component for many families. Hence, the device would avoid immediate shock on car journeys when children couldn't have access to their favorite games or TV to entertain themselves, said Christopher Traggio, Director of PAYG and Connected Products, EE.
Priced at around 80 pounds, the device could be made available for free on a contract of 15 pounds per month.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow