Whatsapp stickers available on Android and iPhones
Whatsapp sticker feature now has been made available on both Android and iPhone iOS
Whatsapp sticker feature now has been made available on both Android and iPhone (iOS).
WhatsApp has started 12 sticker packs for its users and the messaging platform has also provided a guide which will help users to create custom stickers. From the Google Play Store, they will also be able to download third-party sticker apps on Android devices.
- How to use or send WhatsApp stickers
- Through Google Play Store or Apple App Store, update your WhatsApp app.
- Go to the app store and search WhatsApp.
- Tap the update option.
- The size of this update will be almost 30MB and after completing the update, open the WhatsApp app.
- Go to any chat thread and tap on the emoji button which is beside the type box.
- At the bottom, you will find a new category of Stickers along with emoji and GIFs buttons.
- Tap on the stickers icon and choose any WhatsApp sticker that you want.