CES 2019: This minimal wearable is a wristwatch that helps you relax
If you are having a rough day, Doppel wearable is exactly what you need The wristwatch lookalike made its debut at the ongoing CES 2019 in Los Angeles
If you are having a rough day, Doppel wearable is exactly what you need. The wristwatch lookalike made its debut at the ongoing CES 2019 in Los Angeles.
The Doppel wearable is unlike other wrist wearables. It doesn't show you the time or disturb you with pesky notifications. Instead, its whole purpose is to calm you down with slight vibrations in the same rhythm as a heartbeat, Engadget reported.
However, the vibration rate is slower than a resting heart rate which is exactly what its intended purpose of the wearable is. You can choose to set up different rhythms for different moods through a connected app. To switch between the patterns, you can touch the front of the wearable. The cost for Doppel wearable is USD 219.
- Exit polls indicate Congress issues of corruption, welfare may not have clicked
- Amit Shah to host dinner for NDA leaders 2 days prior to Lok Sabha results
- Refuting Congress claims, Army top official says 1st surgical strike was in Sept 2016
- We are winning, exit poll results are wrong: Tejashwi Yadav
- Explosion of chemical container at the house of RR Nagar MLA