- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
- Bengal Guv finally clears file for oath of new MLA, but bypasses Speaker
- Maha Congress: PM’s ‘urban Naxals’ jibe at Oppn came out of ‘despair’
- District SP Gaus Alam asks devotees to perform Ganesh immersion with devotion
- Delhi L-G urges neighboring states to address crop residue burning for air quality improvement
- Electoral Roll Observer E Sridhar holds review meet
- PL Sector Update - Retail - - D'Mart Ready retains competitive advantage
- Kejriwal to announce Winter Action Plan on Sep 29 as Delhi tries to fight pollution
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission will frame guidelines to prevent electrocution incidents and for compensation to victims
- Zerodha reports revenue of Rs 6,875 cr, profit at Rs 2,907 cr for FY23
Foreigner Chandrababu's Warangal visit won't be disturbed, says KTR
Foreigner Chandrababu Naidu\'s Warangal Visit Won\'t be Disturbed, Says KTR. Telangana IT minister KTR today said that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was a visiting dignitary and hence the TRS party will not disturb his visit.
Telangana IT minister KTR today said that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was a visiting dignitary and hence the TRS party will not disturb his visit.
Contending that the AP CM's visit to Warangal was immaterial to the ruling party as Chandrababu was just a 'visiting foreigner ', KTR said that his government will treat Chandrababu as a guest and would not disturb him. "We leave it to his wisdom to tour Telangana after denying us our due share of power and water," KTR said.
He also said that the TDP should also register itself as a non-local party in Telangana as Chandrababu considers himself as a foreigner in Hyderabad.
While Naidu shed crocodile tears of inheriting a bankrupt state, he has been spending crores (Rs.15 crore) just for renovating his temporary chambers in L block, at Secretariat," said KTR.