- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
Telangana CM KCR's birthday in Maharashtra
Telangana CM KCR\'s birthday in Maharashtra Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on his birthday today will be missing the first birthday celebrations and also Sivaratri in the new state.
Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on his birthday today will be missing the first birthday celebrations and also Sivaratri in the new state. The Chief Minister will be meeting his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis in Mumbai on Tuesday.
The party leaders and workers not dampening their spirits, splashed Hyderabad and the state with greeting posters which described him as ‘Telangana Jathi Pita’ (Father of Telangana).
Malakapuram Shivakumar, TRS leader and film producer along with others put up posters greeting the Chief Minister on his birthday in Jubilee Hills and other parts of the city.
Celebrations have been planned by TRS leaders and cadre at the Telangana Bhavan while blood donation camps and distributing clothes, fruits to the needy are also being organized. Mr Rao turns 61 on Tuesday, which incidentally falls on the eve of Sivaratri.
TRS MP Dr Narasaiah Goud said that this year will have Mr Rao’s first birthday celebrations in the new state that he achieved after a relentless 14-year struggle. Power Minister G. Jagadish Reddy will be inaugurating blood donation camps at the Telangana Bhavan while his daughter and TRS MP K. Kavitha will be cutting a cake. TRS youth wing leader U Rajesh said that in honour of Mr. Rao, Film director Shanker will be dedicating a song.