- Scientist who turned India into super food bowl
- Doctor Attacked With Knife In West Delhi Clinic: Investigation Underway
- Gear up to win all Assembly seats in Tirupati dist: Vijayasai
- 6 New Restaurants Changing California’s Dining Landscape
- Come Alive: Changing the Way You Experience Life
- What is paranoid behaviour?
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st October 2023
- Snake In the Mind’s Lake
- Warangal: ‘Sports complex to come up’
- Karimnagar: Gangula distributes tricycles to disabled
Division of RTC on fast-track
The process of division of the State-owned Road Transport Corporation (RTC) between Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh is being expedited.
Hyderabad: The process of division of the State-owned Road Transport Corporation (RTC) between Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh is being expedited.
APSRTC Managing Director Sambasiva Rao held a meeting with Workers’ Union leaders at Bus Bhavan here on Monday. The consultancy, which was appointed to break the stalemate on division of the Corporation’s assets and properties, submitted its report recently. Joint Managing Director Ramana Rao and other officials participated.
Following the meeting, two sub-committees were constituted. These committees were asked to complete the division of staff within four days. The RTC management would hold a meeting with the sub-committee members on March 7.