- Kishan slams KCR for skipping PM’s programmes
- Hyderabad: Mahesh Bhagwat gives away Grand Ganesha Awards-2023
- Now, Khammam district a testament to progress says K T Rama Rao
- Harish condemns Chandrababu’s arrest
- Hyderabad sees remarkable growth in green office spaces
- We have ongoing problem with Canada: Jaishankar
- Umang 2.0: This expo has everything from papad to diamonds
- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
- Indian High Commissioner's gurdwara visit blocked by pro-Khalistan extremists
- TS govt sans Nari Shakti: Governor
Gold Extortion in Secunderabad Duranto Express
Gold Extortion in Secunderabad Duranto Express On Friday, a bag containing 1.5kg gold was stolen from a woman named Naga Seshu Venu travelling in first class in Visakhapatnam to Secunderabad Duranto Express.
On Friday, a bag containing 1.5kg gold was stolen from a woman named Naga Seshu Venu travelling in first class in Visakhapatnam to Secunderabad Duranto Express.
The railway police informed that the woman had kept the bag containing gold under her pillow while sleeping but woke up to find the bag missing. She informed the TTE at Warangal and a complaint was lodged after the train reached Secunderabad.
The investigations are in process while the railway police stated that as there is only one halt at Vijayawada, there is no chance of the thief absconding.