- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
- London Indian Film Festival 2023 expands to more UK cities
- Anil Agarwal shakes up biz; to demerge five businesses of Vedanta, restructure zinc unit
- Aman Raj cards 63 to storm into third-round lead
- Age of consent: Law panel recommends amendment to POCSO Act
- Govt's gross debt rises 2.2 pc q-o-q to Rs 159.53 lakh cr in Q1
- Meta partnership: JioMart logs 7X growth in monthly orders via WhatsApp
- Rupee rises 13 paise against US dollar
- Fire at Delhi's Azadpur Mandi
- Blinken urges India to 'cooperate fully' with ongoing Canadian investigation: US official
Mission Kakatiya to roll out from March 12
Mission Kakatiya To Roll Out From March 12. The much-awaited Telangana government’s ‘Mission Kakatiya’ programme aimed at reviving water bodies in the state is set to kick-off from March 12.
Hyderabad: The much-awaited Telangana government’s ‘Mission Kakatiya’ programme aimed at reviving water bodies in the state is set to kick-off from March 12. Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao will be inaugurating this programme at Paatha Cheruvu in Sadashivnagar, Nizamabad. He will personally take part in desilting works of that particular tank after which works will commence in the remaining districts.
Rao made an announcement to this effect during his speech on motion of thanks to Governor’s address debate in Assembly on Tuesday. Although government initially planned to kick-start this ambitious scheme by unveiling a specially built pylon in Warangal, it had to be shelved due to Model Code of Conduct (MCC) in place because of MLC elections.