- Salman Khan-hosted ‘Bigg Boss 17’ theme ‘Dil, Dimaag aur Dimaag’ decoded
- 'Roadies' contestant Joginder sleeps in Rhea gang's tent after listening to ghost stories
- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
Constable donates study material to SSC students
A police constable, Manubothula Jitendar, has donated study material to students to help them appear for SSC examinations.
Station Ghanpur (Warangal): A police constable, Manubothula Jitendar, has donated study material to students to help them appear for SSC examinations.
At a programme held at Zilla Parishad High School in Nashkal village in Station Ghanpur mandal on Thursday, he presented study material to all the 23 girl students of the school, appearing for SSC examinations.
Each student was given All-in-One guide and a pack of pens along with a set of material, consisting an examination pad, pencil, eraser, sharpener and pencil box.
Jitendar working as police constable at Warangal Police Commissionerate has been engaged in philanthropic work for the past several years with an objective of supporting the poor children from rural areas in their studies. Speaking to the students on the occasion, he exhorted them to study hard and excel in SSC examinations.
‘Coming from a poor background I know your difficulties, you need to overcome them and bring laurels to the school and your family,’ he added.
Jitendar, the district president of Bharatiya Dalita Sahitya Akademi, said educating girl students plays an important role for the development of the family as well as the society as a whole.