- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
JNU panel constituted to go into Godavari pipeline leakage
A four-member committee with experts from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H), has been constituted for rectification of leakages on Godavari pipeline by the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board on Thursday.
Hyderabad: A four-member committee with experts from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H), has been constituted for rectification of leakages on Godavari pipeline by the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board on Thursday.
Members of the committee include Prof M V Ramana Rao, Prof P Srinivasa Rao from JNTU-H and retired Technical Director S Prabhakar Sharma and Revenue Director from the water board. The committee would examine the reasons for leakage, duration of leakage, necessity to carry out the repairs and standard operating procedures adopted for it.
The committee would also inspect qualification of water loss, revenue loss, suffering to consumers, loss to HMWS&SB and the government. The committee would suggest suitable remedial measures within two days.