- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Bone mineral density camp held
NTPC Dhanwantari hospital in association with Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, has organised Bone Mineral Density (BMD) camp on Tuesday. NTPC Executive Director Prasant Kumar Mohapatra inaugurated the camp. A total of 210 BMD investigations were performed for the benefit of women of NTPC-Township.
Karimnagar: NTPC Dhanwantari hospital in association with Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, has organised Bone Mineral Density (BMD) camp on Tuesday. NTPC Executive Director Prasant Kumar Mohapatra inaugurated the camp. A total of 210 BMD investigations were performed for the benefit of women of NTPC-Township.
Orthopaedic surgeons from Apollo Hospitals, Dr Koushik, Dr Nikhil and their team have examined the patients. General manager (O&M) Ram Kuber, general manager (Operation) V M Rajan, president Deepthi, Mahila Samithi, Sujata Mohapatra and other office bearers of the ladies club CMO Dr B B Mishra and doctors of NTPC were present on the occasion.
Also, NTPC under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities has organised awareness camp on ‘Mother-Child Health’ at Government Area Hospital, Godavarikhani on Tuesday. About 200 pregnant women and mothers with children participated in the camp. On the occasion, doctors created awareness on various issues of mother-child health.
Baby kits and protein medicines were distributed among the beneficiaries free of cost. Dr Thrisandya Rani, Medical Superintendent, Godavarikhani Area Hospital, Dr B B Mishra, CMO, NTPC Hospital, Sandya Rani, ZPTC member, corporators, other doctors and NTPC CSR officials were present on the occasion.