- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
Committee to study Muslims status in State
Including 12 percent reservation to Muslims, the TRS government will fulfill all its poll promises, asserted district Minister G Jagadish Reddy. Speaking to the media here on Wednesday, he informed that the government had constituted a committee to study the status of Muslim minorities in the State and to find solutions to the technical problems.
Nalgonda: Including 12 percent reservation to Muslims, the TRS government will fulfill all its poll promises, asserted district Minister G Jagadish Reddy. Speaking to the media here on Wednesday, he informed that the government had constituted a committee to study the status of Muslim minorities in the State and to find solutions to the technical problems that may arise during the implementation of the proposed quota under BC category.
Blaming the Congress for the present poor status of Muslims, he said Congress did nothing for the welfare of the minorities for the last 60 years and treated them as vote banks only. He also made the Congress responsible for the non-implementation of Sachar Committee recommendations for the development of Muslims.
Responding to the media question on BJP leader Dr Laxman’s remarks on Muslim reservations and their legality, the Minster advised BJP leader Laxman to study the reservation policies in the neighbouring states. Pointing out the that TDP was almost vanished in the State with its anti-Telangana policies, he advised Congress to play a constructive Opposition role for the development of the State.
He also advised the Congress state leaders to settle the internal problems in the party and differences in the leaders first before criticising Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, who is striving hard for the State development in all aspects. He mocked at Opposition parties Congress and TDP for fleeing away from Assembly during KC’s PPT show.
He stated that entire country is looking towards the CM for his innovative thoughts like Mission Kakatiya, Mission Bhagiratha, Haritha Haram, IT policy and PPT show on irrigation projects in the floor of House. Nakrekal MLA Vemula Veeresham, TRS district president Banda Narender Reddy and others were present during the press meet.