- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Repay SHG loans, IKP official urges women
The Indira Kranthi Padham (IKP) Assistant Project Manager Gangadhar Yadav urged the women to fully repay the loans that they took from the self-help groups.
Birkur (Nizamabad): The Indira Kranthi Padham (IKP) Assistant Project Manager Gangadhar Yadav urged the women to fully repay the loans that they took from the self-help groups.
Addressing the women at the Mahila Samakhya meeting here on Wednesday, he explained to the women about the importance of savings, debts, loans and the need for constructing individual toilets at home. Several leaders and members of self-help groups were present.