- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
Five of a family killed finger at property row
Five members of a family, including two women and a minor girl were murdered allegedly by their relatives over a property dispute, in Adilabad district on Tuesday, police said. \"The incident occurred in Bhainsa town.
Adilabad: Five members of a family, including two women and a minor girl were murdered allegedly by their relatives over a property dispute, in Adilabad district on Tuesday, police said. "The incident occurred in Bhainsa town. A group of three persons initially attacked two men at a shop with swords and killed them. They later stabbed two women and a 15-year-old girl to death at their house," Adilabad District Superintendent of Police Tarun Joshi said.
"As per preliminary information, the accused are relatives of the deceased. There was some property dispute between the accused and the deceased and we are in the process of collecting more details," the SP said. A hunt is on to nab the absconding accused, he said adding that further probe is on.