- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
- MWC 2024: Microsoft Unveils AI and Cloud Solutions for Telecoms
- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
- Options data points to limited decline
- India on a rampage
Telangana JAC suggests empowered panel to study new dists
The Telangana JAC has asked the government to form a state-level empowered committee to examine the demands for new districts and the priorities before taking a decision.
Hyderabad: The Telangana JAC has asked the government to form a state-level empowered committee to examine the demands for new districts and the priorities before taking a decision.
JAC coordinator Pittala Ravinder said the new districts should be formed as per administrative convenience and geographical feasibilities but not as per the political conveniences. The government, he said should follow scientific study during the process of delimitation and it should also take up public hearing on the proposals of the new districts.
He said the JAC would organise ‘Udyamakarula Atma Gaurava Dinotsavam’ on the eve of Telangana Formation Day. On the night of June 1, the JACs in the districts would also organise such programmes locally. They will also organise a torchlight march from Ambedkar statue on the Tank Bund to Gun Park.