Deputy Director DS Jagan promoted as Joint Director of Information and Public Relations
Deputy Director DS Jagan has been promoted as the Joint Director of Information and Public Relations IPR The Departmental Promotion Committee that met at Secretariat in Hyderabadon Monday approved the elevation of Jagan
Warangal: Deputy Director DS Jagan has been promoted as the Joint Director of Information and Public Relations (I&PR). The Departmental Promotion Committee that met at Secretariat in Hyderabad on Monday approved the elevation of Jagan.
It’s learnt that he will get posting in the head office of the I&PR in Hyderabad. As of now, Jagan is also holding additional charge of District Tourism Officer and Sports Development Officer.
Jagan also worked in different capacities such as Youth Welfare Officer, Chief Executive Officer of the SETWAR, District Public Relations Officer, Additional Project Director of Rural Development and DWMA Project Director. He also received State and national level awards for Warangal in the implementation of employment guarantee scheme.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh