GHMC seizes six bar & restaurants
In its drive against restaurants which do not implement fire safety regulations, the GHMC has seized six bar and restaurants across the city on Friday
Hyderabad: In its drive against restaurants which do not implement fire safety regulations, the GHMC has seized six bar and restaurants across the city on Friday.
On August 18, GHMC Enforcement Director held a special meeting with managements of pubs, bars and restaurants and were made aware of various fire safety and other security measures to be installed on the premises.
Notices were served to those managements which failed to install fire safety equipment. Raids have been conducted in the last two days on bars which ignored notices and were seized.
On Friday, the enforcement authorities seized six bars and restaurants as part of the special drive. Tikishocks at Jubilee Hills, Kyalangoat restobar, Urbanesia Kitchen & Bar, Eat India Company, Rasta Café & Bar were seized.
About 750 bars and restaurants and event organizer buildings were served notices regarding fire safety norms by the GHMC Enforcement, Vigilance and Disaster Management Departments in the past.
GHMC also ordered the managements to provide the details regarding fire safety measures taken up by them on GHMC website www.ghmc.gov.in.
The GHMC called upon the managements in a press note that every restaurant and bar should install fire safety measures for public safety.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve