International Seed Testing Agency to visit Hyderabad on June 20
Telangana Seed Certification Agency TSCA Director Dr Kesavulu said that the executive committee of the International Seed Testing Agency ISTA will be visiting Hyderabad on June 20
Hyderabad: Telangana Seed Certification Agency (TSCA) Director Dr Kesavulu said that the executive committee of the International Seed Testing Agency (ISTA) will be visiting Hyderabad on June 20.
The committee will hold a series of meetings till July 3, besides, a three-day ISTA EC meetings in the city. In a communiqué released here on Sunday, he said the committee members will also meet Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and the Agriculture Minister on June 23, to discuss the preparations for holding the ISTA Congress-2019 in Hyderabad.
The 7-day ISTA Congress-2019 will be held from June 26 to July 3, he added. Further, Dr Kesavulu represented as the governing board member of the ISTA for the first time in the 92-year of the agency’s history in the meetings held from February 8 to 16, in Germany.
- Army to induct Dhanush the desi howitzer soon
- India to hold bilateral business forums with Croatia, Bolivia, Chile
- Two killed in Jammu and Kashmir landslide
- Jet airways suspends operations of 13 int'l routes over rentals non-payment
- Congress announces 35 more candidates for LS polls, Raj Babbar gets Fatehpur Sikri