- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
- Central Government Eases Air Quality Restrictions In NCR Following Improved Conditions
- Excise official suspended for carrying cash on election time in Telangana
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on November 29, 2023
- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
Sai celebrates birthday on the sets
Even though his birthday falls on Sunday, the hotshot star Sai Dharam Tej celebrated it on the sets of his upcoming untitled big ticket film being produced by C Kalyan on Saturday.
Even though his birthday falls on Sunday, the hotshot star Sai Dharam Tej celebrated it on the sets of his upcoming untitled big ticket film being produced by C Kalyan on Saturday. The actor cut the cake brought in by TV channel guys along with ace director V V Vinayak. "Sai cut the cake amidst wishes from director and other unit members.
It was a simple bash, but the actor was happy to celebrate it on the sets and tasted a piece of cake fed by one of his favourite directors," says a source, close to the unit. The 'Supreme' star will be celebrating it with his family and friends on Sunday and he will be back to work in Monday.
"He is not taking breaks, except for Sundays and festival days, since he wants to complete this film as planned," the source adds. Later, the mega hero in a statement, stated that his action film will have Vinayak's distinct touch and bound to enthrall fans. "I also have 'Jawan' and another film with director Karunakaran which will be heart-wrenching romantic saga," he concludes.