Attack on Gothi Koyas tribal women atrocious: Uttam
Alleging that the government was filing cases against those questioned it, TPCC Chief N Uttam Kumar Reddy on Monday said the “attack” on tribal women was barbarous.
Karimnagar: Alleging that the government was filing cases against those questioned it, TPCC Chief N Uttam Kumar Reddy on Monday said the “attack” on tribal women was barbarous.
Addressing a public meeting here on Monday, Uttam said the Congress party will remember all cases filed against their activists and warned that they will pay back with interest. He ridiculed that not only Bathukamma sarees, but also the TRS government was spurious one.
He said that the Congress party would take up 100 days Indiramma Rythu Bata programme and asked Congress activists to observe keenly the purification of land records.
He said that Congress was the party distributed land to the people for the last seven decades. The Congress was the party provided right to the tribes on forest lands. The Congress party will wage movement against the failures of the TRS government along with other political parties.
He said that the party will celebrate former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi’s 100th birth anniversary on November 19. Stating that the party would conduct party flag festival on party foundation day, he said that the party would organise huge public meeting on the same day.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard