Sand taxi soon in Sircilla
Sand Taxi system that directly provides sand to customer will soon be implemented in the district, Rajanna-Sircilla District Collector Krishna Bhaskar said.
Sircilla: Sand Taxi system that directly provides sand to customer will soon be implemented in the district, Rajanna-Sircilla District Collector Krishna Bhaskar said.
In a district-level meeting that discussed on sand taxi system here on Monday, the Collector said that the administration is all set to implement the Sand Taxi system, which was a huge success in Peddapalli district.
“The sand committee has decided to supply sand to people at affordable prices and free of cost to those poor and downtrodden constructing houses,” he said. He directed the tahsildars to conduct a meeting with tractor owners and decide the price of sand.
The sand committee also decided to distribute the sand seigniorage amounting to Rs 14.96 crore to all those villages, which submerged under the Mid Manair Dam in proportion to population. DRO Shyam Prasad Lal and RDO Panduranga were among other irrigation officials present.
- Over 43% voting till 3 p.m. in 7th phase Lok Sabha polls
- Specially-abled woman votes in Madhya Pradesh
- World's highest polling station at Tashigang village in Himachal
- As Mamata talks of 'revenge', BJP demands central forces in Bengal till MCC ends
- Sidhu damaging Congress with ill-timed comments: Amarinder Singh