- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
Saina Nehwal out of China Tournament
She lost at the hands of Thailand’s Ongbamrungphan in a match that lasted for 45 minutes.
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal crashed out of the China Open Super 1000 tournament after suffering a first-round defeat to Thailand's Busanan Ongbamrungphan in the women's singles on September 18.
The London Olympic bronze medallist lost 10-21 17-21 at the hands of the World No. 19 Ongbamrungphan in a match that lasted for 45 minutes. It was the former world number one's second successive defeat to the Thai player. The 29-year-old Saina has struggled for form following her recovery from injuries.
Nehwal started her season with a win at the Indonesia Open but has failed to reach another final on the BWF circuit for the rest of the season. Reigning world champion P.V. Sindhu will start her campaign later in the day with a match against former Olympic champion Li Xuerui in the opening round.