- KCR counts on Nama to repel Cong blitz
- SpiceJet settles $11.2 mn dispute with Cross Ocean Partners, informs Delhi HC
- IIT-K Technopark celebrates 5 years of co-creating future through Academia-Industry Collaboration
- YS Jagan says several development initiatives taking place in AP
- Gouru Charita Reddy, is set to attend the Babu Super 6 Door to Door program at Kalluru Urban 19th Ward
- Launch Book by Tavva Venkataiah
- ‘Gaami’ clears censor; gets ‘A’
- Kadapa Municipal Commissioner inspects various sites in Vinayak Nagar
- Biomaterials contribute a lot to medical field: Expert
- Kesineni Chinni Promises Support for Poor and Weaker Sections in Vijayawada Parliament Constituency
'Follow your dreams, no matter how many people tell you, you can't,' Sania Mirza's journey from 89kgs to 63kgs
India's tennis superstar Sania Mirza took to social media on Monday to share her inspirational journey from 89kgs to 63kgs. Sania recently made his...
India's tennis superstar Sania Mirza took to social media on Monday to share her inspirational journey from 89kgs to 63kgs.
Sania recently made his comeback on the tennis court after a gap of two years. She took the break after she gave birth to her son, Izhaan Malik. She has been quite vocal about bouncing back to the shape where she feels healthy post her pregnancy. Through her regular pictures and videos of her working out in the gym, she has been inspiring and helping out so many mothers who are trying to get back to a healthy state after pregnancy.
The doubles legend kickstarted her second innings – after pregnancy – by winning the WTA Hobart International trophy with partner Nadiia Kichenok. The unseeded Indo-Ukrainian pair thrashed their opponents 6-4 6-4 in one hour 21 minutes.
After her successful comeback in tennis, which saw her win 42nd career title, Sania shared an image that showed her at 89kgs after giving birth with an image of her at 63kgs with a beautifully written caption.
"89 kilos vs 63. We all have goals. Everyday goals and long term goals. Take pride in each one of those. It took me 4 months to achieve this goal of mine, to get back to being healthy and fit after having a baby. Feels like such a long way to come back and regain fitness and being able to compete at the highest level again.
Follow your dreams. No matter how many ppl tell you, you can't, cause God knows how many of those we have around us. If I can then anyone can. #believe #mummahustles," the 33-year-old tennis player wrote on her social media accounts.
View this post on Instagram
89 kilos vs 63 🙃 we all have goals.. everyday goals and long term goals .. take pride in each one of those .. it took me 4 months to achieve this goal of mine, to get back to being healthy and fit after having a baby .. feels like such a long way.to come back and regain fitness and being able to compete at the highest level again .. Follow your dreams.No matter how many ppl tell you , you can't 😉 cause God knows how many of those we have around us 🙄😅If I can then anyone can 🙏🏽 #believe #mummahustles
The former World No. 1 is married to Pakistan's cricketing star Shoaib Malik, the two tied the knot in April 2010.