- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Tirumala: Kumaradhara Mukkoti held
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
Tamil Nadu Governor tests positive for corona, on self-isolation
Banwarilal Purohit, the Governor of Tamil Nadu is the latest high-profile person in Tamil Nadu to be afflicted with Covid-19
Banwarilal Purohit, the Governor of Tamil Nadu is the latest high-profile person in Tamil Nadu to be afflicted with Covid-19. Four days ago, as a section of his security from the paramilitary forces tested positive, he went into quarantine mode.
Today, he has been declared positive. A statement from Kauvery Hospital , where he underwent tests says: ' He is asymptomatic and clinically stable. As the infection is mild, he has been advised home and will be monitored by the medical team of Kauvery Hospital'.