- To monitor poachers, TN Forest Dept installs 50 camera traps in tiger reserve
- Cybercriminals merging voice phishing with OTP grabbers to steal data: Report
- TN govt dept initiates cleaning drive of temple tanks
- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
Sony launches new wireless speaker for Rs 19,990
Sony on Monday launched its latest premium wireless speaker 'SRS-RA3000' at Rs 19,990 in the Indian market.
New Delhi: Sony on Monday launched its latest premium wireless speaker 'SRS-RA3000' at Rs 19,990 in the Indian market.
The product will be available across Sony retail stores, www.ShopatSC.com portal, major electronic stores and exclusively on the Amazon e-commerce portal in India from February 24 onwards.
"Unlike most speakers that spread sound horizontally, the new RA3000 speaker spreads background music both horizontally (wall-to-wall) and vertically (floor-to-ceiling) with immersive audio enhancement and Sony's 360 Reality Audio content playback," the company said in a statement.
The speaker provides immersive audio enhancement based on Sony's unique algorithm, transforming 2-channel stereo tracks into ambient room-filling sound.
The RA3000 is compatible with Spotify connect for added convenience and flexibility. One can play Spotify directly through the speaker using the Spotify Connect app on your device for full remote control.
It is also compatible with a Google Assistant-enabled device with Chromecast built-in and Amazon Alexa enabled devices, allowing users to control the music played on the speakers with just voice. The speaker can be grouped with multiple compatible devices for multi-room playback using the Google Home app or Amazon Alexa app.
In addition, one can simply pair the speaker with a smartphone, laptop or tablet using Bluetooth technology.