- Chiranjeevi blesses Varun Tej’s‘Operation Valentine’ at grand pre-release event
- IIT-Delhi , R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- International Polar Bear Day 2024: Date, history, significance and all you need to know about this day
- Yami Gautam's ‘Article 370’ Takes the Box Office by Storm, Leaving Vidyut Jammwal's ‘Crakk’ in the Dust
- PhonePe’s Indus Appstore crosses 1L downloads within 3 days of launch
- Made mistake by retweeting YouTuber Dhruv Rathee's video, Kejriwal tells Supreme Court
- Pankaj Udas passed away at the age of 73
- In a significant development, the TTD removed senior priest
- Nayanthara Shares Romantic Photo with Husband Vignesh Shivan from their Singapore Vacation
- Boost rural women entrepreneurship via e-commerce
Flipkart joins Nokia to launch new air conditioners in India
The new range of air conditioners starts at Rs 30,999 and will be available on Flipkart from December 29.
Flipkart and Nokia have partnered once again, and this time, the two companies have launched a line of air conditioners in India. The new range of air conditioners starts at Rs 30,999 and will be available on Flipkart from December 29.
Flipkart and Nokia's new range of air conditioners come with tons of new features. For example, they come with 6-in-1 filters, along with a smart motion sensor, smart features that enable users to use their phone as a remote control, and a ton of convenience features, including smart filter cleaning reminder, multi-programmer, personalized user-profiles and smart diagnostics.
In addition to these features, the new Nokia and Flipkart air conditioners also come with self-cleaning technology, low-vibration motors, and quiet operations. These air conditioners operate in a dynamic voltage range of 145-265V and offer stabilizer-free operations.
Flipkart says that Nokia's range of air conditioners includes many unique features including adjustable inverter mode, environmentally friendly R-32 refrigerant, smart motion sensors, and Wi-Fi connected smart climate control, ensuring these air conditioners offer an experience that goes beyond cooling.
"We are excited to extend our collaboration with Nokia to bring 'Made-in-India' Nokia air conditioners to consumers. Over the course of last year, we have launched superior products, at the back of our extensive consumer understanding, to bring offerings that are customized for the needs of Indian consumers," Dev Iyer, Vice President – Private Brands, Flipkart, said on occasion.
Notably, this is not the first time that Flipkart has collaborated with Nokia to launch a smart home appliance in India. Throughout this year, the two companies have collaborated to launch a new range of 43-inch smart TVs in India. Most recently, the two companies launched the Nokia PureBook X14 laptop in India. It is available in India for Rs 59,990.