- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Google's Pixelbook Go Specifications Leaked
Undoubtedly the Google’s Pixelbook Go is a prototype. Check out the specifications.
Google released the $999 Pixelbook two years back; it was the third-generation of its Pixel Chrome book laptops. Google's big hardware event is scheduled in next week, 9to5Google has gotten access to the company's new Chromebook, the Pixelbook Go. Find the specs and other details on the device last month.
As anticipated, the Pixelbook Go is a Full HD model with a 13.3-inch 16:9 screen in either 1080p or 4K "Molecular Display" resolution, two USB-C ports, and options for Intel Core m3, i5, and i7 processors. It has up to 16GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, a headphone jack, and the Titan C security chip seen in the Pixel Slate.
The Pixelbook Go on the bottom looks to have a rare ribbed texture, "somewhat similar to a washboard or the roof of a dog's mouth." The model has a coral colour on the bottom with a matte finish on the top panel that's reminiscent of the "Not Pink" Pixel 3. The prototype Google Pixelbook Go has a placeholder logo where the "G" logo is going to be, look at the image below.
Undoubtedly the device is a prototype — the Google logo has been swapped out for a placeholder, and another wordmark reads "ProductName" above the keyboard. Still, it's an extensive look at what Google is likely to announce in the event happening on Tuesday in New York City.
When it comes to the keyboard, there is an Assistant key in the bottom-left side, the usual home button where the caps lock key is on any other keyboard, and the usual row of Chromebook keys on the top. The typing experience is excellent on the keyboard. Look at the image below.
Find the full breadth of specifications your Pixelbook Go might have, conditional on how you configure it:
• Intel Core m3, i5, and i7 configurations
• Either 8GB or 16GB of RAM
• 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB of storage
• Two front-firing speakers
• 2MP front-facing camera – 1080p at 60fps
• Titan C chip
• Normal Wifi and Bluetooth
• 13.3-inch touch screen
• 16:9 aspect ratio, both Full HD or 4K "Molecular Display" options
• Two USB-C ports (each with an accompanying LED)
• 3.5mm headphone jack
• Two colours: "Just Black" and a "Not Pink."
Two things we might miss are:
• Fingerprint sensor
• Pixelbook Pen support