- Now Indian girls aspire to build world-class apps, solve problems
- I bowed my head to advice of Gandhis and Kharge: DKS on chief ministership
- Bhongir: Rythu Utsav turned battle ground for Congress, BRS leaders
- Rs 43 cr bid tops liquor vends auction in Gurugram
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Khammam: Many advocates join BRS
- Mahbubnagar: Bullock cart rally taken out to mark Farmers Day
- Odisha Train Accident: Chaos, screams of help all in a few minutes
- Odisha Train Accident: No one would be spared says PM Modi
- Haryana should implement apex court decision on SYL canal: Hooda
Realme X2 Pro to Launch on October 15
Realme's upcoming flagship the Realme X2 Pro is set to launch on October 15 With 64-Megapixel Quad Camera and 90Hz Display
We've been seeing official teasers about Realme X2 Pro the Realme's upcoming flagship phone. Now Realme has revealed that the phone will be officially launched on October 15. The Realme's European arm announced the date on Twitter today and has published key specifications of the phone on an event page. In the meantime, some marketing material of the phone has leaked from China, suggesting the same launch date for the Chinese market and shows main highlights of the handset that we heard about before from previous leaks.
Realme Europe today announced the release date of October 15 for Realme X2 Pro in a tweet. The company said the launch would take place at 10:00 a.m. in Madrid (1:30 p.m. IST) that day. Realme Europe has also set up an event page for the phone that indicates that the phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC and comes with a quad-camera setup that will be headed by a 64-megapixel image sensor. The camera settings will house a wide-angle shutter, a telephoto camera and a depth sensor for portrait shots. The company is also promoting support for the 20x hybrid zoom. Also, the presence of 90Hz screen has been mentioned on the page.
For the time being, images of two marketing materials were posted on Twitter by James Hart (@tech_zg). The first is a strip of paper, which has the name of the phone "Realme X2 Pro" on it, followed by the October 15 date for China. The second image shows the inside of a black umbrella, possibly created to market the phone's features. There's no mention of the launch date in the umbrella, but it mentions some of the features in English and Chinese. In addition to the already revealed features, we can see 50W, referring to the fast charging it will support, NFC, UFS 3.0, and 4000mAh battery.
realme X2 Pro launch date 15th October 😁 pic.twitter.com/vfdNx1i5B8— James Hart (@tech_zg) October 7, 2019
A few days back, Realme Europe tweeted that the X2 Pro will support Dolby Atmos capable stereo speakers. A leak before that had already suggested the presence of 50W fast charging, instead of the earlier rumoured 65W fast charging.