- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Samsung Galaxy A10s to Go on Sale Today: Know more
Samsung Galaxy A10s comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
Adding another smartphone to its Galaxy A-series, Samsung modestly released the Galaxy A10s in the Indian market on 27 August.
Furthermore, one day later, the smartphone is as of now accessible to buy overall retail stores, e-Shop, Samsung Opera House and all leading online sources.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price Details
Samsung Galaxy A10s has been announced in two variants. Both models sport 32 GB of storage but come with different RAMs. The variant that comes with 2 GB RAM can be bought at Rs 9,499, and the 3 GB RAM will be sold at Rs 10,499.
The Galaxy A10s comes in green, black and blue colour variants.
Features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy A10s
Samsung Galaxy A10s comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The smartphone is powered with an octa-core processor, which is equipped with 32 GB on-board storage and comes with an option of 2 GB or 3 GB RAM. The smartphone also has a microSD slot, which allows you to expand the phone's on-board storage to up to 512 GB.
When it comes to the camera, the Galaxy A10s sports a dual-camera setup at the back, which is a combination of a 13 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 2 MP sensor. For selfies, the smartphone has an 8 MP sensor in the front with f/2.0 aperture.
Powering the Galaxy A10s is a 4,000 mAh battery, and it runs on Android 9.0 Pie. For authentication, the device supports dual SIM and uses a rear fingerprint scanner and face recognition.