- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Samsung Galaxy A80 Pre-Bookings Go Live in India
- Samsung Galaxy A80 is the first Samsung phone to employ the Snapdragon 730G SoC.
- Check out the cashback, and no-cost EMI offers available.
Samsung Galaxy A80 was launched in India earlier this month without much fanfare. The company's latest phone packing a rotating rear camera module has now gone up for pre-bookings in India with a trio of offers in tow. The Samsung India website is offering an assured 5 per cent cashback on the Samsung Galaxy A80, alongside no-cost EMI, and subsidised screen replacement on the phone. Flipkart is also accepting pre-orders for the phone with some additional offers and discounts on the Samsung Galaxy A80 before its first sale.
Samsung Galaxy A80 price and pre-order offers
In India, the Samsung Galaxy is priced at Rs. 47,990 for the single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. It is available in a trio of colours – Angel Gold, Ghost White and Phantom Black. You can pre-book the phone on Samsung's official website and Flipkart with 5% cash back on purchases made using a Citi Bank Credit card. On top of this, you can also avail no-cost EMI, apart from one-time screen replacement at Rs. 990 for Samsung Galaxy A80 pre-orders on Samsung's website and Flipkart.
Flipkart is also giving an exchange discount worth up to Rs. 17,900 and 5 per cent cashback for using a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Axis Bank Buzz Credit cardholders can also get benefited a 5 per cent discount if they pre-order the Samsung Galaxy A80 on Flipkart. Pre-orders already started are getting closed on July 31. Samsung Galaxy A80 sales expected to kick off in India on August 1.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A80
Samsung Galaxy A80 runs One UI based on Android Pie and features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080x2400 pixels) Super AMOLED 'New Infinity Display' with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The phone is backed up by the octa-core Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The phone's rotating module houses a 48-megapixel primary camera assisted by an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens and 3D depth camera sitting alongside an IR sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A80 is powered with a 3,700mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.