- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
DK Aruna lambasts KCR
- Says his Delhi visit to divert people's attention
- Charges CM not worried about the plight of State farmers
Hyderabad: National BJP vice-president DK Aruna on Monday came down heavily on Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, alleging that he was trying to divert the attention of the people by visiting Delhi and blaming the Centre on the issue of paddy procurement from the State farmers.
In a statement, Aruna asked the CM to change his tone and tenor against the Centre. She said KCR was only worried about votes and seats in the State. Referring to the CM's decision to pay Rs 3 lakh as ex-gratia to farmers of other States she said he was not worried about the plight of the State farmers. Aruna said the State was not worried about the family members of the Telangana martyrs. She alleged that the CM had looted people of the State in the guise of liquor shop tenders.
The BJP leader mocked that KCR would secure the number one award in the world for looting people of Telangana. She asked the CM to come to the rescue of State farmers by keeping his arrogance aside.