- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Economy of country, State destroyed: Shabbir Ali
Former minister and Congress leader Mohammed Ali Shabbir criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for destroying economy at the Centre and at the State respectively.
Kamareddy: Former minister and Congress leader Mohammed Ali Shabbir criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for destroying economy at the Centre and at the State respectively.
Shabbir along with local party leaders and activists staged a maha dharna at the Collectorate here on Friday for about two hours. Several people also participated voluntarily in the dharna.
Speaking at the dharna, Shabbir Ali alleged that the incompetent BJP and TRS governments at the Centre and State failed to provide employment opportunities to jobless youth. The economy of the country and the State is weakened, and growth rate wend down to minus points, he added. He ridiculed that the leaders had performed many comedy stunts without acknowledging their mistakes.
DCC president Kailasa Srinivas, TPCC delegate Vaddepalli Subhash Reddy, district women wing president Jamuna Rathod, Domakonda ZPTC Tirumala Goud, leaders of Kamareddy, Yellareddy, Banswada, Jukkal constituencies and others participated in the dharna.