- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Fire engulfs chemical factory in Yadadri
- Fire in Chemical factory in Choutuppal in Yadadri Bhongir district
- The workers who were on duty rushed out of the factory after noticing the fire
The workers who were on duty rushed out after noticing the fire and no casualties have been reported. Fire fighters from Choutuppal and Ramannapet reached the spot and brought the fire under control. The Choutuppal police inspected the factory and registered a case. An investigation is underway. And the property loss caused due to the fire is yet to be known.