- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
- Brahmin welfare: TS is role model for country
- Varsity Vacancies: Recruitment board riddled with holes
- Simply demonising YSRCP supremo won’t help
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 28th May 2023
- Kangana slams girl who wore shorts to Baijnath temple; recalls Vatican dress code
- Beat the heat with these makeup tips & tricks
Flooding forces closure of inter-state highway in Nizamabad
- Inter-state highway closed in Nizamabad due to overflowing of Godavari river
- The police restricted the entry of motorists on the highway
Inter-state highway at Kandukurthi Triveni Sangamam in Nizamabad has been closed due to the flooding of Godavari River following heavy rains.
Although the rains subsided in the last two days, the inflows to the river continued and water entered on to the highway. As a precautionary measure, the police restricted the entry of motorists on the highway.
The police are monitoring the highway and also restricted the movement of the people. Meanwhile, the district authorities are awaiting the water to recede to take the road repair works. Nizamabad is among the few districts which received heavy rainfall in the last few days.