Free coaching for civil services aspirants
In a bid to encourage and provide assistance to students aspiring to crack civil services, the YuvaGyani NGO and the Ignite IAS Educational Organisation have come up with an initiative.
Warangal/Nizamabad: In a bid to encourage and provide assistance to students aspiring to crack civil services, the YuvaGyani NGO and the Ignite IAS Educational Organisation have come up with an initiative.
The plan is to identify meritorious students and motivate them to choose career in civil services. As part of the initiative, the YuvaGyani and Ignite have organised talent tests in Warangal and Nizamabad cities on April 13 and 15 respectively for those completed SSC.
The students who performed well in the talent test would have to attend grand test in Hyderabad in the last week of April. The top three students will be provided with civil services coaching for five years, free of cost, the organisers said.
The other students will be given discount in the fee if they were interested in attending the coaching. While 80 odd SSC students participated in Warangal, 102 students attended the talent test in Nizamabad on Tuesday.
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23
- 10 Pakistan-based militants who misused cross-LoC trade identified
- CPI appeals to Tejashwi Yadav to make the RJD candidate retire from contest in Begusarai
- Bookies brace for BJP-led 'khichdi' government
- US Embassy all set to launch an app soon for Overseas Students